Diocese of Carlisle Ember List Petertide 2016
Please pray for all those to be ordained priest and deacon this year. Pray for them, their families and for the Ordination Retreat Conductor, the Rev’d Anne Roberts, in these final weeks of preparation. Pray too for a rich outpouring of God’s grace for them and for the whole Church.
To be ordained Deacon by the Bishop of Carlisle at Carlisle Cathedral on Sunday 26 June, 2016, at 10.30am
• Jonathan Gillespie to serve St Mary’s, Windermere, and Jesus Church, Troutbeck, with training incumbent David Wilmot
• Richard Goodfellow to serve the Benefice of Aspatria with Hayton and Gilcrux with training incumbent Tim Herbert
• Mandy Jones to serve Penrith Team Ministry with training incumbent Dave Sargent
• Sandy Pearl (Permanent Deacon) to serve the Leith-Lyvennet parishes with training incumbent Stewart Fyfe
• Gavin Rushton to serve St Thomas’, Kendal, with training incumbent George Briggs
• Andrew Simmons to serve St John’s Houghton and St Peter’s Kingmoor with training incumbent Andrew Towner
To be ordained Priest by the Bishop of Carlisle at Carlisle Cathedral on Sunday 26 June, 2016, at 3pm
• Katharine Butterfield to serve the Leith-Lyvennet with training incumbent Stewart Fyfe
• Robin Ham to serve Barrow Deanery Team with training incumbent Gary Cregeen
• Carl Harding to serve St Michael’s Stanwix, Carlisle, with training incumbent Nigel Beer
• Joanna Hurst to serve Holy Trinity, Kendal, with training incumbent Rob Saner Haigh
• Andrew Norman to serve Cartmel Peninsula Team Ministry with training incumbent Nicholas Ash
For further information please contact Dave Roberts, Diocesan Communications Manager on 07469 153658, 01228 815401 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.